96-year-old Tao Porchon-Lynch is now my HERO. This woman just inspired me BIG time this morning.
Not only is Tao named as the “world’s oldest yoga teacher” but her wise words woke me up to a better life this morning. Here are her simple and wise ways to live a great life.
I am putting my focus here now, starting right now, today :
Here is a quick synopsis of the points that I picked up from her in the video. Wise words to live (a long life) by:
- she believes that her positive attitude is what keeps her going
- you don’t want to put in your mind anything negative
i don’t think of what i am going to do tomorrow or today, or what i did yesterday, i think it is going to be the best day of my life“
- i just dance and do yoga
- nothing is impossible, whatever you want to do in life
- just tune in and know that within you is the answer to everything
- don’t let anyone tell you about getting old
- there is so much to do and if we spend our time just sitting there it’s not going to help at all
- don’t procrastinate, don’t say i’ll do it tomorrow, tomorrow never comes
Thank you Tao Porchon-Lynch, for inspiring me even more, to Kick Breast Cancer Out! … and to get on with living life to the fullest and to THRIVE.