You know how FaceBook constantly makes changes? You know how FaceBook makes changes but doesn’t always tell you about it? Well, how do you know if you are browsing safely while logged in? Better check these settings! You just might be vulnerable to be hacked.
- Go to your Account, top right corner
- Click on “Account Settings”
- Click on “Account Security”
- Click the blue word “change”
- A drop down will show you a box you can tick called “Secure Browsing (https).” FaceBook unchecks this box by default (they don’t want you to have privacy 🙂 I suppose?
- Tick that box and select “Secure Browsing”
- Click “Save” and that’s it
Hope this has been of help!
~ Social Media Tips by Brenda JOHIMA ~